CURRENT COVID TASTING ROOM STATUS
We are open for indoor tasting at reduced capacity!
Thursday through Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
157 W. Highway 246, Buellton, CA
- Tastings are by reservation only by emailing email@example.com or calling 805-688-9400.
- Groups are limited to a maxium of 6 people. Tastings are limited to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Upon arrival, please wait outside the front door for a host to greet you. Guests will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms before entering.
- Guests must clean their hands with sanitizer, which we will provide, before entering.
- Guests must wear a mask or face covering while inside the tasting room. Masks may be removed during your tasting.
- Guests must try to maintain 6 feet of separation from staff and any customers not in their party.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please contact us as early as possible. We may be scheduling more staff and/or turning away other customers based on the number of reservations made for a particular day. Prompt communication will be greatly appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Ken Brown Tasting Room is open Thursday through Monday, 11:00 am to 4:30 pm
(Closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
Located at 157 W. Highway 246, Buellton, CA
: From Hwy 101, take the Hwy 246 exit in Buellton and head west on 246 toward Lompoc for about .4 of a mile. The tasting room will be on your right. Map to Ken Brown Wines Tasting Room
There is no tasting fee for Ken's Priority Wine Club members. The tasting fee for non-wine club members is $15, which is waived with a $50 purchase.
Ken Brown Wines Tasting Room is situated at the gateway to Sta. Rita Hills, and our beautiful space truly brings the vineyard to you. The decor features stunning vineyard images by renowned photographer Randy Leffingwell, showcasing the vineyards where our wines originate.
Groups of 8 or more people should call ahead for a reservation. Tasting appointments may be arranged for other days subject to availability. Please contact John or call 805.688.9400 for a reservation.
SPECIAL ACCESS FOR WINE CLUB MEMBERS! You are invited to reserve a private seated tasting for 4-8 people in the VIP room of our winery at 140 Industrial Way (about 3 blocks from our tasting room) hosted by Ken, John or Ben (depending on date and availability). Appointments are subject to availability and may be reserved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. Reservations taken in order of receipt. No cancellations less than 48 hours in advance. $50 fee for missed appointments.
Ken Brown Wines is closed New Year's Day, Superbowl Sunday, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.